[eDebate] Baltimore College Debate Cooperative 2008

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Wed Dec 5 10:09:58 CST 2007

We are looking at plans to expand the cooperative this year into a fully
functional college debate camp. We are negotiating dates and prices with the
university right now and things are advancing  on that front. We will likely
be able to accommodate 30 to 40 people with on campus housing and bring the
price to reasonable level. I am sending this email to get a sense of who
might be interested in attending a low cost debate camp in the mid-atlantic
this summer. If you might be thinking about it but it depends, let me know
what it depends on so we can try to make accomodations in the early phases.
Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you.

Andy Ellis