[eDebate] Final Reminder to vote in the CEDA election

Gordon Stables stables
Thu Dec 6 15:15:06 CST 2007

This is your reminder that the current round of CEDA balloting is due to
close tomorrow. We will accept all ballots that are received by midnight
tomorrow pst.

If you are the coach of a CEDA program and need information on how to vote,
please contact me. If you have already voted, you should have a confirmation
email from me.

The ballot includes:

-        CEDA executive officers

-        Topic committee representative

-        Regional representatives

-        Nine legislative amendments

Please take a few minutes and vote. There are many important elections and
amendments on this ballot.

The full text of the amendments and the slate of candidates is available at

http://www.cedadebate.org/page11/page11.html

Gordon

CEDA 2ndVP

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com