[eDebate] A Consolidated listing of Debate Opportunities for next year

William J Repko repkowil
Tue Dec 11 15:53:16 CST 2007

A few things:

1. attached is a word doc with all of the info sent to me regarding the
monster.com idea I posted last week.

I am encouraging seniors (or anyone unsure of their plans for next year) to
read through it over the winter break. It should provide a starting point as
folks figure out if debate is going to be a part of their future.

2. Matt Stannard deserves some props.

My idea was less novel than I thought -- he has had a job openings page at:

http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/index.php

Matt and I will be integrating this data onto that site.

Also, the debate cooperative site has a few additional job openings not
contained within this consolidated list.

3. Just an observation.

There are WAY more opportunities than I sensed there would be. And -- I
sense -- this is the tip of the iceberg.

4. How you can help

If you know of a job opening, graduate opportunity, etc, please email me
either a write-up or send contact info. I will integrate onto the debate
cooperative site on an ongoing basis.

Take it easy,

 Will