[eDebate] CHANGE IN DATE FOR AUGUSTANA 2008 TOURNAMENT to FEBRUARY 1-3

Katherine Lavelle lenehan20
Thu Dec 13 15:24:34 CST 2007

Hello everyone,Due to some discussion about the possibilty of having another tournament in our area, we have decided to move the Augustana Tournament a weekend back, to the weekend of February 1-3. We have our classroom space, the hotels seems to have rooms (no John Deere convention that weekend), and other than it being a week later, it is the exact same schedule. I apologize for the change in date, but hopefully it is early enough for your squad to make the appropriate travel plans. We are hoping that this move encourages teams to travel to our tournament. We know that January-March is a very busy portion of the travel schedule. We hope that we will offer the same competitiveness as well as hospitality that previous Augustana tournaments have offered. We will be having La Racherita for lunch on Saturday, as well as a well-stocked snack room throughout the tournament. We will have Viking trophies as well, stay tuned for some photos!
 Happy Holidays and Happy Finals everyone! kllKatherine L. Lavelle Director of DebateAugustana College The future is bright for those who question. Francois Truffaut - Jules & Jim

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!
The best games are on Xbox 360.  Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console.