[eDebate] Emporia Update -- Please Enter

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Mon Dec 17 14:44:59 CST 2007

If you are planning on attending, please enter the Emporia (Pflaum)
Tournament on debate results.  It would help me out a lot if we didn't
have to deal with chaging meal plans, etc. because of entries coming
in during Christmas when on-campus offices are closed.  And honestly,
given that this is not our normal weekend, I have no idea how many
teams to expect so help me out and enter if you plan on coming.  Also,
make your hotel reservations soon.  Blocks are released on January
1st.  Thank you.
--
Samuel A. Maurer
Director of Debate