[eDebate] Fear and Loathing in Dallas UPDATE 1

Scott Herndon scottaherndon
Mon Dec 17 15:53:11 CST 2007

Hello all,

Hope the break is going well.

I just have a couple of reminders for people still making their travel plans for January.

First, the tournmament is currently capped at 100 teams. We are in the process of securing additional rooms, and I'm hopeful that we'll get them. But, at this moment, I can only guarantee the rooms for 100 teams. Entries are currently at 91, so if you holding off, but plan on coming to Dallas please enter NOW. Thanks. If your team ends up on the wait list you will be contacted by myself or Burk to let you know they got in.

Second, we have created a gmail account for the tournament to make it easier to contact us. The gmail account is: FALID2008 at gmail.com. If you have questions, concerns, problems, personal attacks, etc...please address them to FALID2008 at gmail.com.

That's about it for now. Have a great winter break, and we'll see you in January!

sh