[eDebate] Associate Director of Debate Position -- University of Georgia

Ed Panetta epanetta
Fri Dec 21 07:47:00 CST 2007

    The Department of Speech Communication at University of Georgia
anticipates hiring an Associate Director of Debate with an August 08 start
date.  This is a renewable non-tenure track position.  Based upon my
understanding of similar positions in our community, I believe the financial
package is very competitive and should include benefits.

    Naveen Ramachandrappa will be at Fullerton with hard copies of the final
job description.  He should be able to answer any questions you might have
about Athens, Georgia Debate, and the University of Georgia..

    A DRAFT of the job description can be found on the web page of the
Department of Speech Communication at the bottom of the job listing link.

 http://www.uga.edu/~spc/jobopenings.html

     Please feel free to call (after 1/2/08) or e-mail me (anytime)
at: epanetta at uga.edu with any questions about the position.

    We look forward to bringing a talented person to Athens in August to
help in our efforts to build a program that will be visible in the debate
community for years to come.

Edward M. Panetta
Director of Debate
University of Georgia