[eDebate] Fear and Loathing in Dallas UPDATE 2

Burk, Christopher R crb012000
Sat Dec 22 15:15:51 CST 2007

Hello Everyone,
The deadline for the block rate was originally today. But I have arranged to have the deadline extended to December 28. And the hotel has agreed to add a few more rooms to the block. If you do plan to attend, then please go ahead and reserve your rooms soon. Please contact me if you have any problems or concerns regarding reservations at the Westin.

Here's the link to the UTD reservation block at the Westin:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/utddallas2

We do anticipate being able to have enough rooms for a few more teams to compete. Please register on debateresults.com if you have more judges or teams who wish to attend.

Happy Holidays,
Chris

Christopher Burk
Director of Debate
University of Texas at Dallas
www.utdallas.edu/orgs/debate/new/

"If you believe everything you read, you better not read."  -- Japanese Proverb