[eDebate] KCKCC Job Closing Soon

Darren Elliott delliott
Sun Dec 23 03:52:10 CST 2007

I just wanted to remind anyone who is interested in applying for the KCKCC Speech Faculty/Asst. Coach position, that the closing deadline is January 4th.  With the Holidays, make sure you get your info in on time.

I will be at the Cali Swing at both USC and Fullerton should you have any questions.  The deadline comes during the Fullerton half, so you would need to priority mail anything if you waited until after the 1st.  But I will be glad to meet and answer questions during either half.  We hope to conduct interviews and announce the hire prior to the end of January.

thanks,
Chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC