[eDebate] Fwd: Re: private correspondence re: my edebate post.

Ede Warner ewarner
Wed Dec 26 15:00:23 CST 2007

Let the record show my real reasons for not engaging Mr. Kelly.  Rest assured, fear from someone that can't stand on his own college team, isn't one of them.  More telling of partial truths, smacks of unethical behavior.

From: Ede Warner
To:Joseph William Kelly
Date: 12/25/2007 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: private correspondence re: my edebate post.
Let's start here: you came at me in a disrespectful way and somehow think I would turn around and engage you.  Uh uh.  Second, unless Will or Greta back this, I won't participate.  Third, I don't make arrangements to do things without having or knowing an explicit purpose.  Not sure if you actually have one, but at this point even if you do, it's clouded in some ambigious cloak of secrecy.