[eDebate] USC Alan Nichols Tournament Update

Gordon Stables stables
Thu Dec 27 14:36:01 CST 2007

Hope everyone has enjoyed their holidays. We are looking forward to  hosting
you at the Alan Nichols tournament and have a few final reminders.

Registration will be tomorrow (Friday evening) from 7:30 - 9:00 pm in the
Malibu A room of the Sheraton. This is on the banquet floor (downstairs)
where the elimination rounds will  be held.

Please let me know if your school will be unable to attend registration.

Teams must have their preferences completed to no later than the close of
registration tomorrow night.

If you experience travel delays or have last minute cancellations please let
us know asap at 702-354-2973.

Safe travels.

Gordon

Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate and Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759               Fax: 213 740 3913
 <http://usctrojandebate.com/> http://usctrojandebate.com