[eDebate] Burshteyn

Naveen Ramachandrappa nramachandrappa
Sun Dec 2 22:03:21 CST 2007

I have no idea what this e-mail exchange is about.  But I wanted to take
issue with "Starcraft came out in 1998. live in the now."

http://wwrant.blogspot.com/2007/11/why-starcraft-is-best-game-ever-made.html

"Starcraft is the most popular e-sports game in the world right now.  There
are more people showing up to watch Starcraft games than any other game.
They actually fill up soccer stadiums.  There are channels of television
devoted to just to televising Starcraft matches.  There are more women
actually showing up to watch starcraft games than men."