[eDebate] CEDA Nationals - Participation Numbers

Darren Elliott delliott
Mon Dec 3 13:27:01 CST 2007

Good question.  This is information we SHOULD have.  If we do is another question.  Gary might have the cumulative sheets from all the years he has been tabbing.  Perhaps a coordinated effort to get these scanned and if people have files from long ago that would help, they could offer them up.  Jarman may also have stuff in the archives.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA 1st VP

>>> "Morris, Eric R" <EricMorris at MissouriState.edu> 12/03/07 1:13 PM >>>
Does anyone have precise participation numbers for the CEDA Nationals
year by year (1985-present)? Or, does anyone have suggestions on how I
might find them?

Even if you just have a few specific years, I would be interested in
getting them.

Thanks!

Eric Morris