[eDebate] Novice - JV eligibility

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Dec 4 00:28:40 CST 2007

1. zompetti should not cnvince you he is against rigged games (if he
does i have a fmr mayor from nyc who you migh be interested in seeing
as your president), really what he wants is a game more rigged in his
favor...you have zero slvency mechanism for undermining the
competitive desires what ever the rules.

2. new exclusions and new spaces where ethics are supposd to supplant
rules will exist . you sorta say you like your arbitrary definitions
and paparameters beter than the ones you dont like, but also sorta
sound like the 2ar who says no matter how effective our stance against
genoicde is (bcause you have lost te specfics of the case debate) what
maters is that you take on.

more im sure 2moro