[eDebate] "Second" RE: Mac/U of MN tourney

Catherine Palczewski Catherine.Palczewski
Tue Dec 4 14:11:52 CST 2007

UNI "thirds" the praise.  The Twin Cities are a fab place, even when
snow covered.  And, Dinkytown has one of the best used book stores in
the country . . . within easy walking distance of the competition building.
Cate