[eDebate] UTSA Debater Death

Darren Elliott delliott
Fri Dec 7 18:23:26 CST 2007

Skip,

When I saw the subject line I was hoping this was one of those freak moments when edebate re-posts old messages.  I cannot even begin to imagine.  Our sincerest sympathy is with you and your team on this loss.  You are right, Chris was very shy but also very humorous.  He will be missed.  You are in our thoughts.

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
CEDA 1st VP

>>> "Roy Eno" <Roy.Eno at utsa.edu> 12/07/07 3:24 PM >>>
I can hardly believe I am writing a message about losing yet another
debater. Many in the debate community will remember Chris Reyna, a San
Antonio, Holmes High School graduate. Chris lost his life in a single
car accident yesterday in San Antonio. He had taken a year off from
school and debate to help out his family. We will remember Chris as a
shy young man with a devilish sense of humor and a big heart. We will
all miss him.

Skip Eno
UTSA Debate