[eDebate] Schools voting?

Jeffrey.Jarman jeffrey.jarman
Sun Dec 9 08:49:59 CST 2007

To my knowledge, CEDA has not ever released the names of those who voted.  I
think that is consistent
with other contexts of voting, too.

Of course, the executive council could release that information if they wanted
to.

Jeff

>===== Original Message From "Massey, Jackie B." <debate at ou.edu> =====
>I saw that a whopping 58 schools voted.
>
>Is there any way we can get a list of those 58 who voted?
>
>I know we had a "committee" on this at NCA, how many of these schools are
traditional NDT vs.
traditional CEDA schools.  (I know some schools cant be broken down by this
definition, some have
always engaged in both -- i really mean pre-merger what type of debate did
they do?)