[eDebate] Coming to Miami?

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Tue Dec 11 17:22:20 CST 2007

Currently, it is warmer in Morgantown (66) than at the sight of either upcoming swing (Los Angeles 63, Dallas 55).  Best to everyone in the mid-America region under the ice storm.

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Darren Elliott<mailto:delliott at kckcc.edu>
  To: dave at miami.edu<mailto:dave at miami.edu> ; ceda-l at ndtceda.com<mailto:ceda-l at ndtceda.com> ; edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 5:04 PM
  Subject: Re: [eDebate] Coming to Miami?

  I can confirm how cold it is in KC today.  Everything is closed.  Ice is thick and more is coming.

  Wish I was in Miami...

  chief

  Darren Elliott
  Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC
  CEDA 1st VP

  >>> "Steinberg, David L" <dave at miami.edu<mailto:dave at miami.edu>> 12/11/07 9:54 AM >>>
  Miami Weather today: hi 80, lo 70, mostly sunny

  Kansas City today: hi 36, lo 0, ice storm warning....

  If you are thinking about coming to the Hurricane Debates (and we
  sincerely hope you are!) please let me know.  I have had a number of
  inquiries, and decisions may be impacted by knowing your plans.  Thanks!

  David L. Steinberg

  Director of Debate, University of Miami

  P.O. Box 248127

  Coral Gables, Florida   33124