[eDebate] Wiley defeated USC not Harvard

F M fcmnyc
Tue Dec 18 16:35:29 CST 2007

Wow.  I've come back to debate after a 15 year absence and comments like
this make me want to leave again.

Portions of the movie are fiction, as are a lot of movies, but the message
is the same whether it be USC, Harvard or any other school.  I came back to
the activity after seeing what schools like Louisville and CSUF were doing
in debate on CSTV.  I thought things had come a long way, but comments like
these make me think otherwise.

FM