[eDebate] Wiley defeated USC not Harvard

Duane Hyland privethedge
Tue Dec 18 18:53:16 CST 2007

I was meaning to post on this earlier. It angers me when historical movies change history. I would imagine that the concept of the movie is more dramatic if the school they beat is Harvard, but dang it - they beat USC so why not portray it as it happened? I

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"