[eDebate] Wiley defeated USC not Harvard

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Dec 20 16:13:46 CST 2007

Art,

When Did Harvard Stop becoming the friend of civil rights and produce
you....ok no just kidding, but in your celebration of harvard as a bastion
of civil rights, can you explain more what they did? It seems your argument
is that they educated elites that where in favor or some sort of reformation
Why do you only mention white folks? You can't even find it in you limited
historical remembering to remember W.E.B Dubois went to Harvard, or do you
just not care, he did after all get in on scholarship.

Also, The best friend? You don't think that there where other, HBCU
institutions that where better freinds, more effective allies in the early
and mid centruy civil rights struggles, or do you mean best friend amongst
super elites HWCU's?