[eDebate] Participant Consensus

Michael Kloster kloster
Sun Dec 23 13:23:45 CST 2007

In the spirit of Participant Consensus, friendly amendments are welcome.

In a backchannel I had suggested a new category of "consensus points"
which could be used as the first category in seeding after win / loss
(ahead of speaker points).

Bonus speaker points have also been suggested.

Michael Kloster