[eDebate] Zach Noyes : University of Rochester : "Does anyone no a cite for an interpretation : We are the USFG"

Steven D'Amico stevendamico
Sun Dec 23 23:00:08 CST 2007

Does anyone KNOW how to spell KNOW?

Jesus Ken and Gordie, you're really letting standards slip you there....

Zach check the T backfile from the 2001-2002 topic. I recall one such
definition. It should be in the cabinet somewhere.

D'Amico

P.S. Buddy should have it...