[eDebate] WVU hotel block closes tomorrow (Friday)!!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Feb 1 06:26:26 CST 2007

Please reserve rooms before then.    Info below.  Let me know if you need any help.  Please also let me know if you're staying elsewhere.
--Neil Berch
West Virginia University

The tournament hotel will be the Radisson Hotel of Morgantown, 2 Waterfront Place, Morgantown, WV 26501. Their direct phone number is 304-296-1700, and our contact is Kay Fanok. The easiest way to make reservations, however, is on the Web. Simply go to the following site and follow the directions:

https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=30245&hotelID=13077

We have a substantial block of rooms, including 75 double-doubles, 30 rooms with a King and a sofa bed, and 20 Kings. The cost for the block is $85 per night plus tax for up to four people in a room. There is also a nominal parking charge of $4.00 per day. The block closes on February 2, 2007.