[eDebate] CEDA NATIONALS - Post from the Host #2

debate at ou.edu debate
Mon Feb 5 11:58:52 CST 2007

Hello,

I wanted to provide a few updates from the tournament location here in Norman.
Apparently the Sooner Legends Inn and Suites is almost full.

The second option I would suggest is the Country Inn and Suites.

405-360-0240

I am sure we have arrangements with the LaQuinta and Holiday Inn.  I just wanted to also remind you that there is a Residence
Inn also in Norman.

Some things we are attempting to offer this year for each debater and coach/judge a welcome packet.

These packets will include many surprises, which includes  a T-shirt for each debater and coach, along with a timer.

I am working on deciding how many of these T-shirts I will need to order, then sizes will be the next issue.