[eDebate] Stanford HS Tournament, Feb 10-12th

Corey Turoff corupt524
Mon Feb 5 18:22:58 CST 2007

Hello all,

While recognizing this is the same weekend as the Northwestern Tournament,
we are still looking for highly qualified Policy and Lincoln-Douglas judges
this Saturday thru Monday.  We are looking for people that can stay through
the quarters on Monday.  The deal includes most of your meals throughout the
day as well as some space in a hotel room at the tournament Marriott from
Friday night thru Monday.  We pay very well in comparison to most other high
school tournaments and would love for you to join us.  Please email me at
SNFI2007 at gmail.com if you are interested.  You can also call me on my cell
phone at 510-384-4793.  Obviously we are getting kind of close to the
tournament, please try to respond soon if you are interested.

Corey Turoff