[eDebate] NDT Enrollment Verification Update

Timothy O'Donnell todonnel
Wed Feb 7 10:30:47 CST 2007

Hello everyone,

I have entered every enrollment verification I have received as of
11:15 am this morning.  Entries are at debateresults.com (note: you need
to log in).

There are two categories:

1) Eligibility confirmed (I entered this if I received the original)

2) Documents received but incomplete (I entered this if I received your
fax and am awaiting the original).

If it says "No documents received" then I have received nothing from
you as of 11:15 am this morning.  You also should have received an email
from the system when changes were made to individual eligibility status
(depending on whether your email address is the default in
debateresults.com).

If you have any questions or problems, let me know.  You have until the
14th to complete this process and I'll happily take hard copies from you
at the NDT Committee meeting on Saturday (during rounds 2 and 3).

Best,

Tim O'Donnell
NDT Chair

Timothy M. O'Donnell
Director of Debate and Associate Professor of Speech
University of Mary Washington
316 Combs Hall
1301 College Ave.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401