[eDebate] debate engagement announcement

Kerry Coleman kerry.coleman
Wed Feb 7 16:50:39 CST 2007

It is with great pleasure that I announce the engagement of former Dartmouth
debaters Alexander H. Berger and Susan M. Napier.  The proposal was
delivered in e-prime and the wedding ceremony will be presided over by a
panel of a Catholic priest, a Rabbi, and Ace Garen.

I've known Susan since childhood and Alex for almost a decade and can attest
to what a great match they make.  Anyone who has met them can easily see how
in love they are.  Anyone wishing to congratulate the couple can contact
them at alexberger at gmail.com and snapier at gmail.com. <snapier at gmail.com?>

I'm so happy for you guys :-)

Kerry Coleman