[eDebate] heart challenge response

Darren Elliott delliott
Wed Feb 7 18:24:23 CST 2007

candice doesnt have posting privileges yet.  here ya go malcolm.

from "Candice Moore" <cmoore075666 at yahoo.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert
Subject:heart challenge
To:edebate at ndtceda.com

malcolm please.  there are no chili cheese fries being awarded at this year's heart.  are you sure you want to come still?

maybe we can get bob lechtrek to come out and judge our round.

here is my challenge--chief says there was a wrestler named brutus the barber beefcake.  he would apparently cut peoples hair after beating them.  here is my challenge.  whoever wins if we debate you (assuming you will ever be that high in the bracket) the winner gets to shave the losers head.  blake and chief are exempt from this challenge.  just you and me.  one on one.

WHO'S NEXT??

candice