[eDebate] The Judging and I

Michael Souders micksouders
Thu Feb 8 09:41:41 CST 2007

I haven't been meaning to write this for a while.  Note about MY judging:

I find myself increasing annoyed with cases that DON'T ban abortion.  Like
Quirin or Morrison.    I also find myself annoyed with cards or arguments
cut by Charles Olney.  Of course, I don't really have a grip on what these
might be, so the onus will be on you to point out the Olney-ness of their
arguments and evade such accusations aimed at you.  If these arguments/cards
are "your thing"?well, fair warning.    You might not want me in the back of
the room.

I thought about changing my mind about these issues (Casey included) after
Charles's rather astute arguments about CX and AUT but?nah.

If this doesn't make sense to you, you shouldn't pref me.  If this DOES make
sense to you, please please please don't pref me.

mick