[eDebate] NCA and The 2007 Glenbrooks

Tara Tate tara_l_tate
Thu Feb 8 11:43:36 CST 2007

The 2007 NCA Convention will be in Chicago on the same weekend as The 2007 Glenbrooks.  For those of you that may be making your travel plans this far in advance, Christina and I would like to encourage college coaches and debaters to extend their trip to the Chicagoland area that weekend for our tournament.  This is a great opportunity to recruit the greatest high school debate talent in the nation as well as connecting with the high school coaching community.

The 2007 Glenbrooks will be November 17-19.  We utilize four tournament hotels, with the primary hotel site being the Hyatt-Deerfield  (which will host elimination rounds on Monday).

For those of us that will not be making travel plans until the fall, I will send out another reminder then.

Come join us for the 28th Annual Glenbrooks Speech/Debate tournament!

Best,
Tara Tate
Co-director, 2007 Glenbrooks
Director of Debate, Glenbrook South