[eDebate] NDT Hotel -- Doubles

Stefan Bauschard SBauschard
Fri Feb 9 15:47:40 CST 2007

We have once again booked all of their doubles, including the 30 Executive level doubles that they added to our block.

We are trying to figure out how many more rooms we may need, and how many rollaway beds we'd like them to add.

If you have not booked yet for the NDT and would like to stay at the Westin, could you please email me with a count of how many King's and doubles you would need.  Please include what day you plan on arriving and departing.

If you have booked any doubles that you do not need, or that you could trade for a King, please let me know.

I'd really like to get this info today if possible.

Thanks.

Stefan