[eDebate] new DoF at Trinity

Harrison, Frank fharriso
Tue Feb 13 19:09:51 CST 2007

I am pleased to announce that, beginning next Fall, Dr. Jarrod Atkison will assume the responsibilities of Director of Forensics at Trinity University.

As most of you know, Jarrod was a very successful debater for Wake Forest, and has just been awarded the Ph.D. degree in Speech Communication from the University of Georgia. I am sure I speak for all Trinity debaters when I say that we respected him as an opponent and admired him as a judge, win or loose, in all of the opportunities we have had to be associated with him.

Please join with me and the Trinity University Department of Speech & Drama in congratulating Jarrod on his appointment and wishing him the very best as he continues, and, I am confident, greatly enlarges upon the success and tradition of Trinity Debate.

Frank Harrison