[eDebate] NCA Not Too Late

Steinberg, David L dave
Wed Feb 14 10:47:09 CST 2007

If you would like to participate in a discussion panel on any of the
following (or suggest a topic), contact me asap!  Once any panel reaches
a critical mass, I will submit it to NCA.  Grad students and future grad
students should certainly take advantage of this opportunity!

David L. Steinberg

Director of Debate, University of Miami

P.O. Box 248127

Coral Gables, Florida   33124

305-284-5553 (office)

dave at miami.edu

Debate Coaches Predict the 2008 Presidential Debates.

Should CEDA revisit Mutual Preferred Judging?

The Debate Program and Accountability within the Academic Unit

Should CEDA Promote Regional and Multi-Division Debate?  How?

Intercollegiate Debate and The Law: A Look back at the 2006-07 CEDA
Resolution.