[eDebate] Coaches needed to help St. Stephen's team prepare for TOC

diumstead at aol.com diumstead
Wed Feb 14 14:19:08 CST 2007

St. Stephen's Debate Team in Austin, Texas,  needs to hire coaches to
help prepare  the team for the TOC. We are looking for coaches with
national-level debate experience who can help the team before and/or at
the tournament. Hours and pay are negotiable, and of course, we'll pay
all expenses.

If you are interested or would like more information, please email me
at diumstead at aol.com.
For more information about our team, go to
http://www.sstx.org/experiment.php?page=debate.

Thanks,

Diane Umstead
St. Stephen's Debate Coordinator