[eDebate] VHSL Needs Judges - 2nd Announcement

Duane Hyland privethedge
Wed Feb 14 14:24:07 CST 2007

Hi, The Virginia HIgh School League is looking for qualified policy debate judges to judge at its Northern Virginia AAA Regional Tournament at Yorktown High School on March 23/24. We need judges who can judge the evening of the 23rd, or on the 24th, or on both days. The VHSL will also be running the AA Regionals at Yorktown on the 24th, so there will be plenty of chances to judge. If you are in the DC Metro area and want to judge, please let me know - to those of you who responded to the first announcement, thanks so much!!:) WIthout a tourney AAA and AA will ahve a hard time sending people to states. Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"

TV dinner still cooling?