[eDebate] Graduate coaching at Wyoming: Update

matt stannard stannardmatt
Wed Feb 14 16:20:11 CST 2007

Consider this a "soft" last call for applications for the graduate assistant
coaching position at the University of Wyoming, position starting in Fall of
2007.

We have already received several very strong applications and hope to make
our final decisions just after the end of the current season.  However,
there are other people who have expressed interest in the program.  If you
have done so, or plan on doing so, please apply for the position, and
contact me about it, by March 1.

The original description for the position can be found at:
http://www.debatecooperative.net/forums/showthread.php?t=941

Thanks, and good luck as you finish the debate season.

Matt Stannard
Wyoming Speech and Debate Union