[eDebate] Seeking Articles in 2005 Cont Arg and Debate

Justin Green kstatedebate
Thu Feb 15 10:04:19 CST 2007

If anyone has an electronic copy of either:

McKown, J. (2005). Questions of practice: The 2004 South Carolina Senate
debates. Contemporary Argumentation and Debate, 26, 63-91.

Preston, C. T., Jr. (2005). Group affiliation, association, and
dissociation in the debate between New York senatorial candidates
Hillary Clinton and Rick Lazio. Contemporary Argumentation and Debate,
26, 92-105.

I would greatly appreciate it if you sent it to me.

Thanks

Justin Green