[eDebate] Texas State HS Tournament needs judging

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Fri Feb 16 00:50:50 CST 2007

Aaron Timmons asked me to post the following:

The Texas Forensic Association is hosting its state tournament in
Carrollton, Texas (a suburb of Dallas) on March 1-3, 2007 and we are looking
for a few qualified judges. We pay $25.00 per debate (contracts are
available) and will feed and house you. It is also a great chance to see
some talent and do some recruiting. If you are interested please sign up
online at http://www.joyoftournaments.com/tx/tfa.state/judges/

Thanks and hope to see some of you soon.

Aaron Timmons
Greenhill School
TFA President