[eDebate] Congrats to UMKC

Ken DeLaughder kenedebate
Mon Feb 19 23:42:19 CST 2007

I sent them both backchannels, but I just wanted to yelp publicly.. since I
rarely do anymore.  Congrats to Malcolm and Amy... it couldn't have happened
to greater people.

Much love to everyone else for all of their hard work, and of course all of
the D III people (yay OU) who prove this district is awesome.  Districts
should be its usual bloodbath.

But of course.. Malgor holds a special place in my constellation of love...
heh

I'll smile all night! :)

Congrats.

Ken D.
Who now returns to writing his appellate brief.. woo hoo