[eDebate] ENTER CEDA NATS

Steinberg, David L dave
Tue Feb 20 14:50:22 CST 2007

Tomorrow (2/21) is the last day to enter CEDA Nationals without a late
fee.  For tournament information and to enter, first visit
http://cedadebate.org/page8/page10/page10.html

If you wish, you may fax the documents which verify student status "in
good standing" to be received by tomorrow, and then send the original
document by snail mail.  Be sure to identify David Steinberg as
recipient of fax and mail.  I will post confirmation of my receipt of
appropriate student standing documentation at debateresults by the end
of tomorrow, Wednesday, 2/21.

Fax 305-284-5216

David L. Steinberg

PO Box 248127

Coral Gables, FL  33124

All entries must be complete by March 5th.

David L. Steinberg

Director of Debate, University of Miami

P.O. Box 248127

Coral Gables, Florida   33124