[eDebate] Hotel Deadline for ADA Nationals Approaching

Hall, Michael P. Debate mphall
Tue Feb 20 16:20:10 CST 2007

If you are planning on attending the ADA National Tournament, please
make your reservations by this Friday, Feb. 23 to guarantee the
tournament rate.  We're looking forward to seeing you all in Lynchburg.

>From the invite:

Hotel Accommodations: The Holiday Inn Select is this year's tournament
hotel. The Holiday Inn is located on 601 Main Street off of Interstate
29. They are providing a flat rate of $62.00 per night for up to four
people per room and include a continental breakfast for each member of
your team and coaching staff for each day of the tournament (Liberty
will not be providing a continental breakfast because of this offer from
the hotel) and newly renovated rooms. Call the hotel directly at (434)
528-2500 (Ask to speak to Timby Mukherjee, the Sales Manager if you
encounter difficulties in making reservations). Reservations must be
made by February 23, 2007. After that date you are on your own and the
rate will increase. Please mention you are attending the American Debate
Association National Championship Tournament. If you have trouble making
reservations, call and we will assist you in finding rooms.

mph

Michael P. Hall

Acting Director of Debate

Liberty University