[eDebate] CEDA Nats Post From the Host #2 1/2

debate at ou.edu debate
Thu Feb 22 18:56:22 CST 2007

Hello,

This post is referring to housing/lodging.

If you have not made reservations for CEDA Nationas via lodging, you should send me an email and let me know how many
more rooms we/you will need.

One of the three tournament hotels will not be used, considering it will not be finished/opened.
There is someone already taking care of those people who have reservations at the Country Inn and Suites.
They will contact you.

If you do no have ANY reservations, we are currently working on other hotel options and rates.

Fair warning on your needs would be nice, otherwise, I should post something tomorrow concerning other hotel options.

Thanks,

Jackie