[eDebate] CEDA Nationals Payment Update - 2.23.07

Kelly McDonald Kelly.McDonald
Fri Feb 23 23:15:47 CST 2007

With the entry and payment deadline for the national tournament now passed, I have complied the initial payment records that I have thus far received through the PayPal site & entered information into DebateResults.com.

There are 67 schools with teams listed on DebateResults.com - however, only 39 have completed payment.  For those who have not completed payment, please do so at your first opportunity.

The online payment page on the Executive Secretary's site can be found at:
http://www.cedadebate.org/store/

A few schools have encountered minor hitches on the PayPal site with payment due to a network security setting that empties their cart of items.  If you have not yet paid and consistently experience this error or another preventing you from completing your payment, please send me an email and I will return an attachment for you to fax to me with your contact information, credit card payment, and entry information (number of teams, host fees and / or membership).  I will then enter it myself and contact you with the login and payment confirmation.

I will have receipts at registration for everyone for payment of tournament fees.  Please bring a copy of your PalPal receipt as payment confirmation in the event there is any question at registration on Wednesday March 21st.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Norman!

Kelly - CEDA Treasurer

Kelly M. McDonald, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor & Principal, Consortium for Strategic Communication
The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication
PO Box 871205
Tempe, AZ  85287-1205
Office:  474 Stauffer Hall
Phone:  (480) 965-2027 (direct)