[eDebate] D5 Results

William J Repko repkowil
Sun Feb 25 15:25:23 CST 2007

Results from the NDT Qualifier in (lovely) East Lansing:

1st -- Michigan FK        (Adam Farra & Dylan Keenan)        8-0, 21 ballots
2nd -- MSU LR   (Debbie Lai & Varsha Catherine Ramakrishnan) 7-1, 20 ballots
3rd -- MSU DR             (Jimi Durkee & Andrea Reed)        7-1, 19 ballots
4th -- Miami MV           (Michael Maffie & Aaron Vinson)    5-3, 17 ballots
5th -- Wayne State GR  (Fromage Greenwalt & David Rancillio) 4-4, 12 ballots

1st Alternate:

Miami GY (Ilya Galperin & Matt Young) 4-4, 12 ballots -- missed on points (3
total pts to be precise).

Special Recognition:

(could not clear b/c only 2 teams can clear through districts)

Michigan State AB (Garrett Abelkop & Amit Bindra)  6-2, 17 ballots
In closing, I'd like to acknowledge the efforts of:

1. Steve Mancuso, our ongoing District Chair. He makes things go.
2. Greta Stahl. One could *say* that "MSU hosted Districts". It would be
slightly more accurate to say "Greta made the whole thing work well".

... thank you both... Your hard work is appreciated.

 Best,

   Will

P.S. -- her middle name *actually* is Catherine.