[eDebate] CEDA Hotel/Lodging Information

debate at ou.edu debate
Mon Feb 26 08:58:53 CST 2007

Hello,

Alternative Housing ? Nice Accommodations**

Fairfield Inn of Norman

http://marriott.com/hotels/travel/okcfi-fairfield-inn-norman/

This hotel is approximately 1 mile from tournament hotel.

They have 15 doubles right now, and will offer a rate of 95.00 per night for each double.

Their phone number is 405-447-1661.

I understand that some people were moved because the Country Inn and Suites is not going to open.

I checked out the Super 8, and it is actually very nice, and they do have wireless internet service.

The Guest Inn has not been checked out yet, but the people doing the placement seem somewhat trustworthy at this point.
They do claim to have wireless internet service.   The Residence Inn is more than adequate.

If his price is too expensive for you, I will provide other alternatives in the next post.

Thanks,

Jackie