[eDebate] Thanks to Kuswa, Mary Washington, D7

john rief jrwatchtower
Mon Feb 26 12:49:29 CST 2007

I want to thank everyone involved with running D7 districts this year.  As
always, it was a pleasure to see everyone.  Mary Washington folk - the
hospitality continues to amaze me.  Thanks for keeping us well fed and warm
throughout the weekend.

Congrats to all of the qualifiers.  I'm sure you'll all represent the
district well.  I also want to second Kuswa's congrats to Clarion for
qualifying.  This is a big moment for you and for the district!  Best of
luck at the NDT!

John Rief

Pittsburgh