[eDebate] Michigan State University Debate Coaching Position Available

William J Repko repkowil
Mon Feb 26 20:00:09 CST 2007

1. This is a good job.
2. I have been asked to post, but please direct inquiries to Greta (email
address below).

Give it a read -- we'd like to have you here in EL.

Best,

 Will