[eDebate] Julia Burke ADA Nominees are . . .Nominators Pls Confirm

bratt at capitol-debate.com bratt
Wed Feb 28 14:15:58 CST 2007

The following debaters have been nominated for the 2007 Julia Burke
Award for Excellence and Character in ADA debate:

Alexis Gonzales-Black
Amanda Costa
Brent Culpepper
Gabe Murillo
Kevin Rabinowitz
Matt Scorcio
Melina Forte
Sean McClure
Tyler Grimm

Congratulations to the 9 nominees.  We had a total of 17 nominations for
9 nominees.  Their nominee ballots will be sent to the Julia Burke
Committee and 3 finalists will be selected. All the competitors at the
2007 ADA Nationals at Liberty will receive a ballot and a winner will
be selected and announced at the ADA award ceremony.

NOMINATORS: PLEASE CHECK LIST - If you nominated someone and you do not
see their name on the list, please email me at bratt at capitol-debate.com
immediately.

Thank you to all in the community that took the time to nominate our 9
debaters,

Ronald Bratt