[eDebate] new DoF at Trinity

spmancuso at aol.com spmancuso
Tue Feb 13 19:32:16 CST 2007

 Jarrod, I knew when you were in my lab all summer your senior year that someday you'd get a PhD and take Frank Harrison's job. Congrats, seriously. Let me know if I can help. Steve

 -----Original Message-----
 From: fharriso at trinity.edu
 To: edebate at ndtceda.com
 Cc: lhill at trinity.edu
 Sent: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 8:09 PM
 Subject: [eDebate] new DoF at Trinity

  I am pleased to announce that, beginning next Fall, Dr. Jarrod Atkison will
assume the responsibilities of Director of Forensics at Trinity University.

As most of you know, Jarrod was a very successful debater for Wake Forest, and
has just been awarded the Ph.D. degree in Speech Communication from the
University of Georgia. I am sure I speak for all Trinity debaters when I say
that we respected him as an opponent and admired him as a judge, win or loose,
in all of the opportunities we have had to be associated with him.

Please join with me and the Trinity University Department of Speech & Drama in
congratulating Jarrod on his appointment and wishing him the very best as he
continues, and, I am confident, greatly enlarges upon the success and tradition
of Trinity Debate.

Frank Harrison